We are innovating patient care and transforming the way home healthcare is delivered
We’re looking for hard-working, passionate people to help us support patients through their treatment journey. If you are looking for a career where you can make a difference in the lives of people every day, look no further than Calian.
We hire for a wide range of patient solutions positions, including but not limited to:
- Clinical coordinator
- Reimbursement specialist
- Case managers and nurse case managers
- Program manager
- Registered nurse and registered practical nurse
- Mental health expert
- Patient sitter
- Personal support worker
Benefits for patient solutions
Calian employees and independent contractors in patient solutions roles enjoy the following benefits:
- Guaranteed hourly rate or annual salary, depending on employment status
- Part-time and full-time opportunities
- Collaborative multidisciplinary teams
- Easy access to specialists and support services
- Dedicated Calian contract management team providing round-the-clock support
- Experience across multiple therapeutic areas
Calian employees working a minimum of 24 hours per week also enjoy:
- Health and dental benefits
- Group saving options
Join our growing team
Our team is made up of exceptional people who are committed to providing the highest quality care to patients in their homes and other community settings. We are always looking for new team members who share our values and passion for making a positive impact in the communities we serve.
Did you know?
Calian was included on the Forbes List of Canada’s Best Employers for 2022.