Frequently Asked Questions
- Through the delivery of innovative solutions, we help the world communicate, learn, lead healthy lives and stay safe. If our mission speaks to you, we hope you’ll read on.
Calian has a talented and dedicated workforce of 4,500 people around the globe. Since 1982, Calian has worked to establish close and lasting relationships with our employees and customers alike.
We are a top employer of military veterans and their spouses and have been recognized by several organizations for our commitment to this community.
Calian is also a gold-level recipient of the Excellence, Innovation and Wellness Standard and founding partner of Excellence Canada – an independent, non-profit organization that is a leading authority on workplace excellence.
We take pride in our high employee retention rate and positive corporate culture. We ensure our promises are kept from the start with no surprises along the way
- When you apply for an opportunity, your CV will be routed to a member of our recruiting team.
If you don’t see an opportunity of interest today, please submit your resume anyway and we’ll consider you for future opportunities.
Either way, your CV will be included in our applicant tracking system and will appear in our searches when we have opportunities that match your skills.
- Please submit an updated resume whenever you expand your skill set, gain new work experience, want to apply for a new posting, or need to change your contact information.
- Many positions at Calian require a security clearance. There are many issuing bodies for these clearances and Calian will support you through the process.
- No. All personal information is held in the strictest confidence. All sensitive information is maintained within secure networks and in secured databases. At Calian we believe that long-lasting relationships begin with trust, honesty and respect. View our Privacy Statement to learn more.
- Calian is committed to employment equity and values diversity. Employment equity recognizes the value and dignity of each individual and ensures everyone has genuine, open and unhindered access to employment opportunities which aids Calian in preventing and removing systemic barriers.
We are an inclusive employer and make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills and value your passion to help the world communicate, innovate, learn and lead safe and healthy lives. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. We will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request.
- Calian does not request any sort of payment as part of our hiring process.
It has come to our attention that there are individuals posing as Calian representatives in an effort to elicit money from job seekers. These scams promise jobs in return for a variety of so-called employment related payments. Please be aware that Calian does not request or require any sort of payments as part of our hiring process. Calian intends to cooperate with law enforcement agencies when such frauds are reported. Accordingly, we request that you please report all fraudulent employment offers to Calian at [email protected] and notify the police or other competent authority. Please note that Calian is not responsible for the acts of these imposters or any losses that may be attributable to their actions.