We are looking for a Site lead/manager to assist with running our team at the site in Richmond. The team consists of Health Care Aides/Support Workers and Registered Nurses who are helping asylum seekers. The asylum seekers are currently living in temporary hotels while waiting for long term accommodations to be secured.
Casual if and when required – may be needed to work longer the 8 hours – 12 hours shifts may be required periodicially (0730-1930)
- Employee scheduling
- Managing staff
- Inventory management
- Office administration
- Communication with hotel for meals, taxi service, housekeeping, laundry, etc.
- Other duties as assigned or required
- A minimum of 2 years secondary school education and 2 years of on-the-job training or have successfully completed a nursing aide or health care aid college or private institutional program, or a college nursing orderly program and supervised practical training.
- Ideally worked in a Healthcare/Hospital setting
- A minimum of one year of work experience providing orderly services
- Basic Life Support or CPR/AED Level C certification
- Eligible for Enhanced Reliability security clearance